Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ezekiel turns 4 months!






Little Zek is now 4 months old and growing bigger every day! He is such a joy for all of us and I look at his little smiley face and thank God for another blessing! I bought baby cereal so he will start soon (as soon as we find the highchair pieces that are stored away in our shed). I can't wait to see his face when I put that first spoonful in his little mouth! Well, he sits up with support, rolls over from back to tummy, and gets up on his hands. He found his ears so he is constantly trying to grab them and keeps scratching them. Even when I cut his nails he somehow scratches himself. Because he is such a big boy now, we are getting rid of the baby bath and putting him in with the big kids!!

1 comment:

:) josefina :) said...

Happy 4th month, Zek! What a cutie he is! Don't you love that smiley face? How much does he weigh now? I hope you will post pictures of his first bite! :o)

1 Peter 5:10-11

And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. To him be the power for ever and ever. Amen.