Sunday, April 03, 2011

Starting Again - Yea!

 It has been over a year since I've written a post here at our Adventures!  Reason... uh, I don't really have one.  Maybe because of Facebook, I've felt like I've connected with long lost friends and have been keeping up with family and friends that way.  But...then I think about what the blog means to me and it makes me sad that I didn't keep it up and feel like I lost a year of my memories.  I know some of you read the blog and look at the pics that I post, but mostly I do it for my own selfish reasons of remembering my life.  Anybody that knows me knows that I have a terrible memory and the blog not only allows me to post pictures of my memories but my thoughts and feelings as well!

The great thing about our blog is that I started it about 3.5 years ago when we moved our family to Hawaii.  So, now when I go back I see our life from the new beginning.  It was a great way to let our family and friends back in CA see what we are doing and how big the kids are getting.  Here are just some things that took place at the beginning of this blog...

I was pregnant with Zek.  He was born at Queens and in June of this year he will be 3!


Genesis was only 18 months old and still in diapers!  She barely had any hair!

Ki was 3 years old and totally in his zone - a place full of trees to climb, bugs to play with, and warm oceans to swim in.


Well, here is a trip down memory lane from when we first started the blog.  As far as the year that was forgotten - it won't be for long - I'll try to make it up little by little!

4 comments:

The Eigenbrood's said...

Yay! I'm so glad you are blogging again! I enjoy reading yours! I too started my blog to keep family and friends updated on us, but I realized that it's a fun, easy way to record memories! One day I'll make it into a book for my boys! Happy Blogging!!

Hays Family said...

Yahoo! I am so glad you are back! I have been faithfully checking your blog the whole year waiting for an update! xoxo

Edith Figueroa said...

So glad that you're blogging again. I've missed the pics and watching the kids grow. Miss you all!

Two Little Tots said...

Welcome Back to blog land! Your kiddos are so cute!

1 Peter 5:10-11

And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. To him be the power for ever and ever. Amen.