Friday, July 29, 2011

Our "Stay-cation"!!

This summer we decided to stay on island and spend our money having fun with our family visiting from California!  It's a lot cheaper than buying 5 tickets!  Oscar's sister Cynthia, brother Beto and Beto's girlfriend, Samantha stayed with us for over 2 weeks.  This time overlapped with my brother David, his wife Sue, and their 4 kids, Hanna, Jonny, Ruth, and Abbie also visiting and staying with my parents.  Then Cynthia stayed an extra 2 weeks to help out with the kids while I had training for work.  The month actually went by very fast and we miss everyone so much!  Back to reality!!  This is the only picture I could find that had all of us (minus my dad) when we hiked up Diamond Head!

No comments:

1 Peter 5:10-11

And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. To him be the power for ever and ever. Amen.