Monday, April 28, 2008

New Stand Up Paddle Board

Today after many days and months of saving money and researching, I was able to pick up a paddle board. I spoke to many different people out on the beach and at surf shops. Finally we made our decision on "Paddle Surf Hawaii" because the great boards and shapes they make. All shapes are made by a local shaper Blaine Chambers who sold us the board. He also gave us a great deal for the Board, Fins, Leash, Deck Pad & Kialoa Paddle. Check them out!! http://www.paddlesurfhawaii.com/

On my first, ride it took me a bit to gather my balance and get used to the board but after a few minutes I was able get around Ala Moana Beach. Ki and Geni really like the board, I'm very proud of Ki because he was not afraid to ride with me away from Mami and Geni. Beth can't wait to try the paddle board, knowing her I better start saving for another board or convince her that surfing is the cool thing to do.
Chao!!!

No comments:

1 Peter 5:10-11

And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. To him be the power for ever and ever. Amen.