Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day 08!!



I had an awesome Mother's Day! Thanks to my kids, hubby, family, and friends! As you can see in the video, Oscar got very creative this year in making me a bound picture book! I was very surprised and it is a treasure I will keep forever. I can't wait to see what he will get me next year!! My good friend Jenn gave me a picture poster of the kids which was also a great surprise and I can't wait to find a frame for it to hang up! Oscar's uncle and his wife sent me a personalized card with pictures of the kids! Also, very thoughtful and something to go in the scrapbook! Thanks everyone! We had a good day with friends yesterday. Pat and her daughter Abby and Jenn and her two boys, Micah and Jacob kept us company - the mom's talked, the kids played and Oscar was on the grill! Thanks honey! Here are a few pics! Happy Mother's Day to everybody!

No comments:

1 Peter 5:10-11

And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. To him be the power for ever and ever. Amen.