Monday, May 19, 2008

Renewed

Well, this past Saturday, I went to a Women's Retreat with Jenn's church and wanted to share it with you. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures (even though Jenn and I both brought our cameras) but we had a great time. Oscar actually watched the 4 kids so Jenn and I could have some girl time! It started out as a slumber party at her house Friday night. We knew that we needed to wake up early (3:30 am) but we stayed up till 1:00! You would have thought we were back in high school. At the retreat we watched the sunrise and it was gorgeous! There was a series of speakers throughout the day and a few activities. We were able to have God time alone to pray and journal. God completely spoke to me and it was awesome! Jenn and I both feel so blessed and it is so neat to have a friend like her. Thanks for inviting me Jenn! Sign me up for next year!

No comments:

1 Peter 5:10-11

And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. To him be the power for ever and ever. Amen.