Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day '08

Father's Day was a great weekend for me. On Saturday morning, it was back to Ala Moana to paddle with the kids and surf in the south swell. I was able to sneak in a nap in the afternoon and I received one of my presents early - The Discovery Channel Best of Collection - Ki and I watched the DVD Prehistoric Park with the T-Rex. Sunday morning Beth made pancakes and I watched the Mexico game (they won!) and then another nap! I was surprised to find out that there were more gifts coming - Planet Earth Series (5 different dvds) and Planet Earth - Oceans. Then later that evening we went to Compadres (finally some good Mexican food), watched the Lakers game, and walked around Waikiki. It is always fun to watch the kids play. We walked around until the kids talked us into Cold Stone icecream. How can I say no? It was a great weekend - I wish is was Friday again!


Thanks Vieja for making it a great weekend for me!

No comments:

1 Peter 5:10-11

And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. To him be the power for ever and ever. Amen.