Sunday, November 30, 2008

We're Home!

Just a quick post to say that we are home! We had such a wonderful time in California with our friends and family. I absolutely loved hanging out with my brother and his family. His kids are growing up so quickly and it was so much fun to play with them. We are going to miss them all very much. Of course we loved being with Tio and Tia too and watch them interact with the kids giving them hugs and besitos! I could have stayed another 2 weeks but like always, it's nice to get back to the routine of home. Oscar goes back to work tomorrow and Ki goes back to school. Back to reality. Thanks Lita for all the yummy food and good times! Thanks Daddy and Mama for the "hotel suite" in your house and putting up with the loud noises of kids running, laughing, and crying. I know they are going to miss waking up early and jumping in bed with you. I already miss you just thinking about it. Well, I will post pictures of everything when I have more time! (Back to laundry and unpacking!)

1 Peter 5:10-11

And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. To him be the power for ever and ever. Amen.