Sunday, January 10, 2010

Geni's Christmas Program at School






I can't believe my little girl is growing up so fast. I always tell her not to grow up but to stay little and she reassures me that even when she's big, she'll still be little! Well, she had her first Christmas program at her preschool and I was so proud of her! She continues to amaze me at how smart and self -confident she is. She is kinda that shy, quiet one who just absorbs everything in but then when you get to know her, she is so silly and full of life. I look forward to seeing how God will continue to shape her and use her. How exciting for a mom (and Grandma) to watch her children grow up in God's love!

No comments:

1 Peter 5:10-11

And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. To him be the power for ever and ever. Amen.