Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Best Mexican Food in Hawaii!





A couple of things keep us from going out to eat - 1) the prices 2) the kids 3) the Mexican food just isn't that great! So, tonight, because I love my husband sooo much, I decided to make his favorite - sopes! It's pretty messy and uses a lot of pots that I have to wash afterwards, but he's worth it!  Thanks to Lita, I was able to make his special (very hot) salsa to top it off.   He always helps me cook sopes, so it's fun to be in the kitchen together.  They turned out really good and we were all stuffed afterwards!

3 comments:

Jill Hatch-Fong said...

Mexican food.....and you didn't invite us over! Just kidding. You will have to teach Roger and I how to cook some good Mexican food-it is true there is not anywhere here that even compares to the real thing. I saw that your mom is coming to town...how fun!

Hays Family said...

Those look so delicious!

:) josefina :) said...

that looks yummy!

1 Peter 5:10-11

And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. To him be the power for ever and ever. Amen.