Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Surprise!

Surprise!  Mom's coming on Friday!  Yeah - we can't wait!  My mom called and said she had some news and when I called her back she said that she got a ticket to come out and see us.  She will be here in two days!  I'm very excited because it was such a surprise and I really miss her but try not to let it show (don't want to make it harder for her).  I wish my dad could come too but I'm happy to have at least one of them!  This will be her 4th time out in 7 months!  

1 comment:

Hays Family said...

Wow! That is so exciting. I'm happy for you. I know how you feel because I miss my mom too. I would love to hang out with you guys while she is here!

1 Peter 5:10-11

And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. To him be the power for ever and ever. Amen.