Friday, August 15, 2008

The Lagoons at Ko'olina

The kids and I went to the lagoons at Ko'Olina (a resort on the west side) where the water is just beautiful. Jenn Hays accompanied us and it was great to have the extra set of hands - I'm not sure I want to take the three kids to the beach by myself - yet! Poor Ki just keeps asking "will you play with me?" and it's so sad because I can't leave the baby (obviously) by himself under the umbrella! Genesis just wants to lay in the sand and build castles so Ki gets creative in the water. Jenn took the baby for a while so I could play with the kids in the water - it was good to just be with Ki and Geni again - like old times! Thanks Jenn!

No comments:

1 Peter 5:10-11

And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. To him be the power for ever and ever. Amen.