Saturday, March 07, 2009

Ki's Big Debut





In January, Ki sang at his school's church on a Sunday morning. It was so fun watching him do the motions with all the other kids. He was so proud of himself. There was one time that he started picking his nose (he often does this) and when I shook my finger back and forth to say no - he started to do it back! Then he turned around and kept picking his nose! Ay, ay, ay! When other moms would ask which one was mine, all I had to say was, "mine is the one who was picking his nose!"

2 comments:

Lisa said...

No way!! Two weeks ago Aleksandr sang up front with his class and he picked his nose the whole time! I was even up on the front row with the cue cards for the kids so I was right in front of him and kept shaking my head 'no' at him but he just ignored me and happily picked away. I feel your pain, er I mean pride! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, Kisito...way to go, did you sing nice and loud...I bet you did such a good job and had fun too. You will have to sing and show me your motions when we come over in June...Love Papa

1 Peter 5:10-11

And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. To him be the power for ever and ever. Amen.